Monday, July 25, 2016

Red, white, blue and bugs

o-Hi-o
Hello Family and Friends,
My backyard is a large corn field and trees in the far distance, so last night our firework show at the end of the night consisted of hundreds and hundreds of lightening bugs. My camera couldn't capture their light, but it was BEAUTIFUL! The yellow lights sparkled throughout the field.  We could hear the fire works in the background, but I was mesmerized by all the little lightening bugs. It was so neat. God's creations are truly amazing.
Yesterday, was a great day to reflect on our freedoms. I am grateful that I have the freedom to go out and stand as a witness of God. I am grateful for the freedom to choose. I am grateful for the freedoms that we do have. It is a great gift that Heavenly Father has given us, our free agency. We chose to follow Jesus Christ and so we are here on Earth testing our faith in him every single day.
I love you all so much!
God Bless America
Sister Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment