Monday, July 25, 2016



o-Hi-o
Hello Family and Friends!
Last Tuesday was transfers and I picked up my new companion, Sister Nelson. She is a doll! 
We have been seeing many miracles happen this past week. It is so neat to see the change that people make as they exercise their faith in Jesus Christ.
With it being Fathers Day yesterday, my thoughts have been reflecting on the role of a father. It only being 5 years since I lost my dad to cancer I think about the role of a father in a new light.  I have had time to think about the relationship between Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. The Savior came into this world to do the will of his Father (John 3:16-17 / 3 Nephi 27:13). They are one in purpose. Every single day I want to strengthen my relationship with the Savior as I desire and invite others to have the same opportunity. Right now in my studies I am reading through St Matthew in the New Testament and 3 Nephi in the Book of Mormon. This has strengthened my personal testimony in coming to know Jesus Christ even more. Jesus Christ is our greatest example and shows us the way to live. I know that as we try to be like him everyday then we are aligning ourselves with the will of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. Our purpose is to become like Him. I am still learning everyday and I still have a ways to go! I still don't understand everything but I sure love being out here on a mission because I am able to learn from others as they exercise their faith in Jesus Christ.
This week we have a mini missionary! She is a cutie, unfortunately she sprained her ankle right before she came.
I sure love you all.
Have a great week!!
Sister Cook







No comments:

Post a Comment