Thursday, December 22, 2016

hiding under the blanket

o-Hi-o

Hello Friends and Family,

This weekend was the greatest! In the past three months I have seen a lady transform into a new person. I am so grateful that I have been apart of her life as she has applied and lives the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

The other night we had a prompting to go visit another lady, whom we love. When we arrived to her house we crunched through the snow up to her humble abode. Entering into the small room there were blankets hanging up everywhere to trap in the heat. When we sat down to talk with her I noticed two bodies next two her on the couch with blankets over their heads. We got the impression to share a brief message on the Restoration. As we began to share it the blanket covering one of the bodies came down off their face and they joined in on the discussion. Minutes later the other person revealed their face. By the end of the message the whole family was sitting in the family room with us as we discussed how the gospel has been restored. 

I love you all so much! Thank you so much for all the love and support that you have given me!

Have a wonderful week! 

Pictures:
I was on exchanges with Sister Jones and she was given a painting of this beautiful dog.

Sister Baker and I together on exchanges. We came out together. 

Sister Feil scraping off the ice in our car

Me







rry C


hristma


s!

No comments:

Post a Comment