Tuesday, September 1, 2015




o-Hi-o!
I love the ward members out here. I have felt so welcomed and loved by them. They are always so willing to help out.
There is a lady in my ward and I like to consider as my grandma! I simply adore her! She is 89 years old and is always excited to come out and work with us when she gets the chance. She is dynamite! The other day she was with us at an appointment that we had with a nonmember and after we finished and got into the car I leaned back my head, closed my eyes, and expressed how tired I felt. Peeking my eyes open I saw her smiling from the front seat at me. 
"It's not quitting time, is it?" She said with a wink in her eye.
I laughed and sat up straight. Oh how right she was. It was definitely not quitting time! 
She also one time told Sister Witherspoon and I that "growing up was not for pansies!" I got a good laugh out of that. 
Ohio is great. I feel like I am home. 
God bless you all!
Love you all so much!
Love,
Sister Cook
Pictures:
1. My Sister Training Leaders: Sister Abrams and Sister Elmer!
2. Sister Elemer and I went on Exchanges! She is such a sweetie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment