Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Hello!
 
o-Hi-o
 
I am short with time today so I will just send pictures! 
 
They are worth 1,000 words!
 
Love you all! 
 
God bless you all!
 
 
Picture 1: A family in my ward has a picture of their grandpa in a tree reading a Book of Mormon. Over time they have been collecting pictures from missionaries that serve in their ward to do the same thing. I finally found a tree that I could climb in a skirt!
 
Picture 2: Painting with my sisters!
 
Picture 3: A meeting with my district! We look so proper. This district is a lot smaller than the one that I had at the MTC, but they are so great to work with! 
 
Picture 4: Last night as we had dinner in a members home the son plays the violin so he had me play his violin while Sister Witherspoon played the piano. It was so fun!! It felt like good old times when I was back home. 
 
Sister Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment