Monday, August 10, 2015

August 10, 2015

o-Hi-o
 
 
Hey everyone!
 
Wow! What a WEEK! I am still trying to wrap my brain around everything that is happening here this week. I am seeing so many miracles! God is good. I owe all that has happened to Him. I can't take credit for anything.   Thank you so much for all your love, support and prayers! I really appreciate it!
 
 
This week I decided to focus on the word "Repentance." Did any of you cringe when you read that word? I know that I did. I don't like how it has a negative conatation. I decided to study and apply it to my life this week. I love this word now! I get the most peace from it when I think about how it is a way to turn closer to God. When I think of it that way then it makes sense to me. Everyday I need to find ways to turn closer to God. What things do I need to do to create a better relationship with my Heavenly Father. What a week it has been and I am so grateful for His love and kindness. He loves all of us. I know that with every fiber in me.
 
I just love the people out here in Ohio! AH. They are so great.
 
The kiddos out here start school on WEDNESDAY!!! I was thinking about everyone back in Utah getting ready for school. Enjoy your last few weeks of Summer! Have so much fun! I love you all! God bless you.
 
Here are a couple pictures for the week.
 
The pictures of the Sunflower field was a great tender mercy. It has been my favorite field to drive by and then I soon found out that it was the front yard to one of our members yard! I am now slightly obsessed with sunflowers.
 
THE RAIN HERE IS CRAZY! It is so GREAT! The other day it rained all day and didn't stop. Another day we had a hail storm. In our area the hail got up to the size of marbles! Don't worry I didn't get hit by them. I am safe.
 
LOVE YOU!
 
Sister Cook 

No comments:

Post a Comment