Thursday, May 5, 2016

o-Hi-o

Hello Family and Friends!

OH MY! I am leaving Fort Wayne! I had some feelings a couple days ago that I would be leaving but I didn't want to believe it, because I just got here and I LOVE FORT WAYNE (Ok, ok I have LOVED everywhere that I have served!) After I got the call that I would be packing my bags, even though it was crazy and chaotic, I felt a peaceful and calming feeling flood me. I don't know where I will be going but I know that it is where the Lord will want me to be. 

One of my FAVORITE things about serving a mission is meeting EVERYONE! I have come across all walks of life. People that live in poverty to people that live well off. Every single person has impacted my life for the better. This week I couldn't stop laughing and smiling. There are some people in life that are just down right hilarious. I can truly feel Heavenly Father's love for EVERYONE. Even to those that don't believe that He is real or there. 

I love this video because it puts it in great perspective for  me that God is truly our loving Heavenly Father. 





Love,

Sister Cook


Pic: Saying goodbye to one of the greatest zones!

Pic: The Sisters!

Pic: These sisters have changed my life







No comments:

Post a Comment