Thursday, March 31, 2016

Bitter Sweet

o-Hi-o

Hello Family and Friends!

Well I just got the call. I am getting transferred. I am sadly leaving Greenville. I truly love this place! This small town has widen my eyes to a whole new world. I have learned so much from these people. I love them dearly! 

What a wonderful, last week of the transfer. So many miracles! AH, such a beautiful week! Talking to people about Jesus Christ and their favorite stories of him. People are changing their lives for the better, because of God! I LOVE IT! I am just acting as an instrument in Gods hands, but He is working with them as they continue to soften their hearts and listen to His word.  Of course there is always going to be persecution and negative comments, but this week I can't help but SMILE!

On Saturday, we had the great honor to hear from the apostle Elder Neil L. Anderson and other leaders of the church. I wish I could restate all that was said in our meeting with them, but my words are short and not eloquent to give it any justice. I can not deny the Spirit as it testified to me that these leaders are called by God. The Spirit was so sweet in that meeting house as we heard their testimonies of Jesus Christ. 

I love you all so much! Stay tuned for next week to find out where I will be serving! 
 

LOVE YOU ALL!

Sister Cook



Pic 1: My zone waiting outside the Church house to hear from our great leaders.

Pic 2: Our cute little church building! 

Pic 3: Sister Witherspoon! It was good to see my trainer again!














No comments:

Post a Comment