Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Sloppy and good

o-Hi-o

Hello Family and Friends,

If you haven't figured this out yet, I am not a professional writer. My letters might come off choppy, sloppy, and vague. Each week I have a difficult time trying to think what to share. I want to be careful by not disclosing personal information and then at the same time I don't want to come across too vague. With so many events occurring everyday it is hard to write an email that can make sense and express everything. 
With that in mind, I just realized that I never mentioned my Thanksgiving from last week. Yes, Sister Clark and I were taken care of. A very sweet and wonderful family in the ward welcomed us into their home. It felt so good to be surrounded by loud kids running around and adults laughing with each other over random things. I felt right at home. 
This week is my last week of this transfer. IT IS DECEMBER. WOW. I still feel like it is July. I have been in Mason for almost 5 1/2 months. The people here are the SWEETEST and so respectful. I just love this place. 
We are teaching people from all around the world. It is so fun to be exposed to different cultures. People from Micronesia, Egypt, Africa, and many other places. One man we are teaching that is from Africa is so funny! He is always cracking a joke and his personality just lights up the room, you can't help but smile too. Oh he is such a great father and husband. Overall, that family is just so sweet! 

Well I will let you know next week if I am staying or going. 


I LOVE YOU ALL!
Thank you for your prayers and support. 

Picture:

Sister Clark and I went to the nursing home to visit a sister from our ward. Afterwards, Sister Clark had the great idea to sing some Christmas Carols to some other people. It was wonderful night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment