Monday, July 20, 2015

For the Beauty of the Earth




o-Hi-o
 
My love, so far, for this beautiful state of Ohio,
 
1. THUNDER STORMS! GAH! I love the sound of thunder. One night I woke up to it and it sounded like it was cracking my apartment in half. This thunder just keeps rolling and rolling. I can't get enough of them.
 
2. Fire Flies! It is a personal firework show every night. The grass and tress begin to light up. It is so peaceful and so pretty.
 
3. I have been dying to see a mountain but I am now getting distracted by these rolling green hills of trees. Everything is so green and lush.
 
4. The sunsets and sunrises have blood red suns! AA! So awesome.
 
5. The people! The people out here are amazing. They are so sweet, loving and understanding.
 
When I was in the MTC the hymn "For the Beauty of the Earth" popped in my mind. I never really knew it but I began to sing it a lot. Then I came out to Ohio and I was like, "WHOA! For the Beauty of the Earth!" God is truly amazing. This Earth is BEAUTIFUL!
 
Unfortunatley, I can't capture the beauty of Ohio on my camera.
 
Pic 2: Eating the famous Ohio Skyline Chili with Sister Christensen (It has either chocolate or cinamon in it..)
 
Pic 3: Eating the famous Graters Icecream with Sister Witherspoon
 
LOVE YOU ALL! God loves you!
 
Sister Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment