Monday, September 19, 2016

Dance like noone is watching

o-Hi-o

Hello Family and Friends!

The other day as we were walking down the street talking with people, I saw an older gentleman up in his garden jamming out to whatever music was serenading him through his headphones. I was trying to wave to him and right as he hit the climax to his song he spun around towards us, whipped his hedge clippers into guitar position and did an air guitar solo. Once he saw us waving to him, he stopped, unplugged the tunes and announced he used to be in a band. I of course couldn't pass up this great moment to share the gospel, so we crossed the street and started to talk to garden-guitar man. He was so nice and invited us back to share the message with him and his wife. 

As I have said before, I love the people out here. 


I have been doing a lot of studies and pondering this week on our Savior Jesus Christ and his Atonement. The sacrifice that he made was for each of us so that we can all be saved. THROUGH him we can change for the better. The challenges and difficulties that we face are for us to TURN to God and THROUGH Jesus we can become like him and make changes in our lives that bring us in harmony with Him. So much joy and happiness comes from this. 

(That is blurp of my ponderings, just thoughts to share.)

I love you all! I pray that you are all doing well. 


KEEP SMILING

Love,
Sister Cook


No comments:

Post a Comment